The MILLION dollar question everyone is going to want to know how to do is…
How Do I Send Voice Recordings On Facebook?
Please feel free to share this with your friends because I don’t think there are a lot of people out there that know how to do this, nor do they know that they can do it.
You can send voice memos, voice recordings, or some call it voice messages on Facebook now thanks to some advanced features. First of all, you need to update your app to the latest version. That usually solves ALL off application problems.
But now, I’m going to get into the nuts and bolts on how to send voice recordings on Facebook.
1. You need to install Facebook Messenger on your device. This is much different than the actual Facebook application. In fact, it is only designed for the messenger part of your Facebook. You will not receive regular notifications with this application alone. This application is designed for speed
2. Go to create a new message, select the person you wish to send the voice memo too, then you will see a little button on the left hand side that looks like a PLUS sign like this.
3. Click on it then you will see this other screen
4. Then you will see this next screen
5. Hold this record button down for however long you want to record it. (You can record up to 60 seconds)
NOW be sure that you say what you want to say because there is no delete button or turning back. Once you say what you say, it will be sent and you can’t stop it. (haha)
6. Let the message send. It sends it automatically. It will become addicting like I do it now. I do it all the time now. If you thought that was cool, that’s just one of the many things you will learn and discover inside our Project AWOL team. Click on the banner below to learn more about what we are doing to create another way of life.